These muffins turned out really well and they are super healthy!
- 1 and 1/2 cups almond flour (I used ground muffins)
- 1/2 cup arrowroot powder
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds (raw)
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds (raw)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut shreds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 cup grated carrot (I grated 2 apples because I didn't have any carrots)
- 1 cup apple, diced into 1/4 inch cubes (peeled and cored) (I cut up 3 pears instead)
- 1/2 cup raisins, soaked in water for 5 minutes and drained
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup applesauce (I omitted this)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup butter, ghee, or coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
Preheat the oven to 350 C.
Mix the dry ingredients separately from the wet ingredients. Then combine the two and add to muffin tray.
Make about 25 minutes.
Adapted from: https://www.savorylotus.com/loaded-breakfast-muffins-gluten-free-and-paleo/